So we plan on posting pictures of my growing belly throughout the pregnancy, and if we can figure out how to get our ultrasound pictures on here we'll post them as well. I will actually be 9 weeks tomorrow when Matt will take my first belly picture (wow, it's a whole new meaning to "belly shot", isn't it!). I have been in denial for the past week that my belly is already starting to stick out. Not that I don't look forward to being big and pregnant, but from everything I've been told and read is that I shouldn't start to show until like 16 weeks. I feel embarrassed about it for some reason, but I guess I'll have to get over it. And to answer the question that I know is in your head right now, there is only one in there!!! I guess my body has just been waiting for too long and is anxious to get a head start. :) My pants are already getting tight!
So we will try to keep this updated throughout the pregnancy. I'm going to try to get Matt to post on here as well, but he has no idea how to blog. I just want to have something that we can look back on for memories. I look forward to sharing our experiences with our friends and family and am so thankful and blessed to have you all in this experience with us.
1 comment:
Mandy I am so excited you are doing a blog! I love the whole idea of blogging I am addicted! I am very excited to be updated about your cute preggo belly! You are going to be the cutest pregnant woman out there! I love you and wish you the best!!
Post a Comment