Friday, September 26, 2008

Ok, so I come home from work tonight, and all this is on my couch.  Earlier today, I knew Mandy was going to go shop for a few items.  I wasn't shocked at the buying of these things, but I can say it was a different feeling.  We've bought some baby clothes before, but they were for other people...they were gifts.  Um...we aren't giving these away.  Chances are very good that people are, at some point, going to be giving us baby clothes!  This is pretty cool!  This means, at some point, we are going to have a closet full and a room full of baby stuff.  Then, come April...we'll actually have someone to wear all that stuff.  
What I've been trying to figure out, is what is supposed to go on something like this (blogging).  I think that it's just whatever going on.  But at the same time, I try and think..."would I read this"?  So, what I'm going to do from now on is just say whatever comes to mind.  So, if it doesn't make sense, it's just me.  I'll figure it out as we go along...

1 comment:

Blass Family said...

How fun I love to shop for baby stuff! If Mandy keeps shopping like that there will be nothing to give her come shower time! LOL