Saturday, September 13, 2008

So, today was the first of many pictures I plan to take of Mandy during her pregnancy.  It's weird almost, cuz I've never done this before (picture wise).  We are so happy right now!  I can't wait to see what Mandy looks like as our baby grows even more.  It's a beautiful thing to know what's going on inside Mandy.  I don't really get it...but that's cool.  I mean, really...how does all that take place in only 9 months???  It takes me a year to do some things, like paint a room in our house or organize music.  And life is being created faster than I do certain things.  I'm lazy...

Mandy and I have tried and tried with bad news after bad news.  We've wanted a baby for a long time and it just wasn't our time yet.  As the baby gets bigger, Mandy is going to be my beautiful wife who's belly is big!  Just knowing that our child is in there is cool! 

 I can make certain foods...frozen burritos, mac 'n cheese, totinos, etc... and Mandy's body is putting together life...WOW!  I must sound like a dork, but whatever.  I just know that this child is going to be loved and spoiled like no other.  I can see it now...watching Husker football on Saturday and during the commercials, having a lightsaber fight!  Yep, our kid is going to have to like these things if he/she plans to live in my house.  

Well, I don't really know what else to say right now.  I don't know what I'm supposed to say on a blog.  But, maybe I'll just write whatever comes to mind.  

3 comments:

Amy & Glade said...

I'm so excited to watch the progress of this wonderful event with you guys. I'm so happy and thrilled that your prayers are being answered. Love you guys!!

Blass Family said...

-k- I really think that was one of the CUTES things I have ever read. I love you guys. I want to see this picture!

Unknown said...

Dont forget the lotion!! Rub lots of lotion on your belly!! Eliminates alot of the stretch marks, from what I hear. Cant wait to see more belly pics and be able to talk to my new niece or nephew. What a miracle baby. Love you guys!
~diana