In the past few days I've started experiencing indigestion which I've never experienced before. It's not the funnest thing in the world to deal with but for now I can handle it. I think if I don't eat my milk and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies so late that I'll be better at night!
Our daughter let us know that she's in charge on Sunday after church. I ended up at the hospital for a little while with some mild but irregular contractions. I had just overdone it all weekend and now know my limitations while pregnant. I have to put into practice asking for help until she is born because I can't run in 5th gear anymore! Although I hate to sit back while somebody else does the work I'm used to doing, it is nice to finally give myself permission to take it easy.
We will take another picture next week (at 24 weeks) and then try to start posting pictures every two weeks since I'm sure I'll start growing at a faster rate now and we want to keep track! My belly button is slowly rising to the surface and I'm sure will be all the way out within the next few weeks. It's definitely a trip to watch how my stomach is changing!
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment