
So, Saturday marked the "half-way" point. 20 more weeks to go until we welcome our daughter into the world (which is getting more and more screwed up every time I wake up, but that's another story). Looking at the picture, along with this post, you can see that Mandy is really starting to show more and more. Her tummy is getting tighter/harder/more pregnant...whatever you want to say...it's happening. Mandy says I should be able to feel a slight kick, but whenever I try, she doesn't cooperate. I have a long road ahead of me if my daughter is already being trouble for dad. "My daughter"...that was a little weird to write. Some things that you just don't think will feel different, just do. It's like the picture from last time, that's up in my office and I tell people that's our daughter. Not "that's some picture of what a baby look's like", but our daughter. I suppose being a dad will feel weird at first, but I get to buy toys again!!! Adios!
1 comment:
Awww.. now you can be like dad and call your daughter "Mehaaaaaa" hehe just a thought. I can't wait for her to come into the Lomeli world.
Post a Comment