Sunday, January 4, 2009

24 weeks picture at 25 week blog post...


So sue me...it's been a busy week and I'm finally getting around to posting the pic of Mandy at 24 weeks (a week late).  Mandy is having a hard time getting up from the couch (which is kinda funny to watch- if you're a guy).  The baby is really starting to kick enough to where I can feel her more often.  The weather is cold, work is work, Obama is going to be in office soon.  But with all that bad news, the good news is that the Lord is on the thrown.  Which is good to know, because He's gonna have to get us through this.  I sometimes think I'm too much of a kid, at heart, to raise a child.  But I also hear once you become a parent, your life suddenly changes.  We are still thinking of names, but don't bother...we ain't tellin'.  Why?  You can be a jerk after you know the name and then say "you should pick this name".  How about you go have a kid and then name it whatever you want.  You want to name your kid bookcase???  Go for it...just don't give us your opinion on names...would you have named you...you?  

That's enough now...I'm cold.

2 comments:

Blass Family said...

Love this pic! You look so cute! I want to get together so I can feel that baby kick! Love ya, Erin

Amy & Glade said...

-k- we need more pics and more posts!! we need to get together soon so I can see that belly. I'm sure that it is even bigger now. Don't you just love it? It's one of the most amazing things ever and even through all the discomfort I'm still thankful the Lord has allowed us to experience the joy of carrying His creation inside our bodies.