Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's a GIRL!!!


Hey everyone, yep, as you can see from the title...it's a girl.  We found out earlier this morning that we are having a girl.  Come April 9th (I guess this is now the official due date), are daughter will be born.  During the ultrasound, I was just wanting to know gender...come to find out, it was way cool to see the feet, head, hands, spine, butt...  They are pretty confident it's a girl.  99.9999% sure.  I'm 100% sure that if it was a boy, we'd know...Lomeli's :)  Anyway, not sure what else to report other than everything looked perfect.  The heartbeat was good, spine all there, 10 fingers, 10 toes.  Here is the picture of a side profile of our daughter as she looked this morning.  Now, time to get the room ready and think of a good girl's name.  Until next time!

3 comments:

Blass Family said...

YEAH!!! Mandy I am so excited for you!!! CONGRATULATIONS! Girls are so sweet and fun!

Anonymous said...

How amazing honey! I am so excited for you!!! A GIRL!!!!!!!!! how AWESOME! :) Updates girl, write me and tell me how things are going! LOVE YA SWEETIE

Tania said...

Mandy and Matt - Congrats! Glad that everything looks good and that you were able to find out that you are awaiting a girl! Enjoy! She will be here before you know it!