Saturday, October 11, 2008

Prego Pants!



So today was a milestone.  We've ventured in to the world of maternity clothes.  I remember the days when I was 13 and said "When I'm married at 50, my wife is NOT gonna look homely wearing those".  Luckily, fashion has caught up with maternity clothes and you'd never know the pants have a stretchy waist on them.  But, why can't there be more than one cash register in a store like that???  C'mon folks, this is Utah.  There should be at least 12 registers open at all times.  

Ok, so I took another picture of Mandy earlier today.  This is the latest at the moment.  As you can see, the baby is growing and slowly, Mandy is showing more and more.  It was weird, today at the store the maternity clothes made Mandy look more pregnant than when she went in wearing her normal clothes...maybe that is normal, but it was strange.  

I don't think I've put any baby weight on, but I also don't know if I'm supposed to.  If I have, don't you dare say anything.  It's not nice to ask a guy if he's pregnant...when he might not be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes matt, leave it to mandy to bring the baby into the world.. we don't need to see your belly growth. If you get jealous of her stretchy pants though, we'll try hard not to make fun of you if you wanna wear a pair or three. miss you guys and congrats!

-lil sis

My Sweet Insanity said...

this is just precious!
what a miracle.
hi, its KRISTIN.....i am on here now, i am a "follower" of yours hehe.
so come see my stuff.