Holy cow (no, I'm not talking about me yet)! I can't believe that I have cleared the first trimester. I am over 14 weeks now and happy and relieved to say I am officially in my second trimester. I can't believe we are 1/3 of the way through this already! My stomach seems to be getting bigger every day, although everything I read says I shouldn't even be showing yet (yeah bite me!). A perfect stranger at lunch today commented on my pregnancy...it hit me that there is no hiding the baby bump anymore! I guess it was a mistake to wear the horizontally striped shirt today. I asked Matt if I looked like a beach ball and he laughed at me. If he wasn't snoring in his lazy-boy I'd reach over and slap him just because I'm thinking about it again! ;-)
I have not yet felt the flutters but am really looking forward to it. I've heard you can feel them for the first time anywhere from 16 weeks all the way up to 24 weeks. I'm not sure what to expect but I can't wait! I also can't wait to find out what we are having. I think we can find out in about four weeks.
In other news, Matt painted our dining/living room area over the weekend and it looks great! I teased him asking him if he is nesting...lol! He also put new hardware on our kitchen cabinets and drawers. It's nice to start making this house feel like a home. I can't wait to start picking out colors and furniture for the nursery!
3 comments:
cow! HA your so cute! see for me being pregnant is my favorite time because i AM ALLOWED TO BE FAT!!! i dont care what anyone thinks! haha. because when its OVER THEN your not allowed anymore, and i still am! LOL
I want pics of the house and more pics of your belly!! I'm just bursting with excitement and joy for you guys!! God is so good. I pray that he continues to bless you guys during this journey.
I'm so excited for you! :)
Post a Comment